Subscribe to a daily summary?
How can I get a daily summary of all new posts and responses on PostgresRocks.net? Is there a RSS feed?
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: Subscribe to a daily summary?
Thank you for your question.
Setting up regular notifications from PostgresRocks.net is easy and convenient.
You can customize notifications that you receive via My Settings (found in the drop down menu under your avatar in the upper right hand corner).
To set your preferences:
- Sign in to the community.
- Go to My Settings > Subscriptions and Notifications > Notification Settings
- Click through the various preference options and make the changes you want.
- Click Save to ensure your changes.
Be sure to customize your subscriptions to the areas of your personal interest so your notifications are based on the content of your interest. Just click on the tab labeled My Subscriptions (My Settings > Subscriptions and Notifications > My Subscriptions).
Once you set your preferences, you should receive the notices you want.
Hope this helps!