The following features have been added into Postgres Enterprise Manager 7.6 :
1. Ability to analyze wait statistics of the database server for any time range, and diagnose query performance.
2. Allow users to delete server groups.
3. Graphical Explain Plans of a query can be downloaded as an SVG file in the Query Editor.
4. Allow dropping/deleting multiple objects at once from the collection Properties panel.
5. Added a Stop Process button to cancel the process running for the external utilities used by Backup, Restore, Maintenance, and Import-Export. This allows users to terminate a process running for the external utilities used by the Backup/Restore/Maintenance/Import/Export functionalities from the Process Watcher notification/panel.
6. Migrate from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
7. Support added to sslutils to work with OpenSSL 1.1+
For more information, refer to the following Technical Update :