05-04-2019 11:56 AM
Where can I find technical answers about PostgreSQL and pgAdmin without a support subscription?
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
1 REPLY 1
EDB Team Member
05-05-2019 09:07 PM
Re: Where can I find technical answers about PostgreSQL and pgAdmin without a support subscription?
There are a number of options available:
- Postgres Rocks Tag Cloud located at: https://postgresrocks.enterprisedb.com/t5/forums/tagdetailpage/tag-cloud-grouping/tag/tag-cloud-styl...
- Postgres Rocks KnowledgeBase located at: https://postgresrocks.enterprisedb.com/t5/The-Knowledgebase/tkb-p/pgrtkb
- Postgres Rocks Getting Started topic located at: https://postgresrocks.enterprisedb.com/t5/Getting-Started-with-Postgres/bd-p/GettingStarted
- Postgres Rocks PostgreSQL topic located at: https://postgresrocks.enterprisedb.com/t5/PostgreSQL/bd-p/Postgres
- PostgreSQL mailing lists located at: https://www.postgresql.org/list/
- pgAdmin Support Mailing List located at: https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/