bart 2.2.0 error when setting thread_count
attempting to run a full backcup with Bart 2.2 and recieving the following error. has anyone seen this before.
"cannot write archive header for file 'pgbackups/backupxxxx_dd-mm-yy_000001.sql', File size out of range"
I set the thread-count to 3 as i wanted to increase the backup speed to avoid having to change the wal_keep_seg on the server.
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: bart 2.2.0 error when setting thread_count
Can you please provide the following details:-
1. Bart.cfg file and Bart logs
2. ls -ltrh $PGDATA
If any .sql file is present in $PGDATA directory then move it to another location and try to take backup.