Query Tool doesn't open
I have a problem with the query tool in pgadmin 4. When I start this tool, it's loading without opening. There is no Error. I already tried to de-install PostgreSQL two times. Do you know, how I can fix it? Thank you!
I'm using PostgreSQL 11
2 days ago it was running without problems.
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: Query Tool doesn't open
I hope you are doing good.
To understand your issue with query tool using pgAdmin-4 we would request you to share the below details:
1. pgAdmin-4 log (default log location is '/var/log/pgadmin4/pgadmin4.log')
2. Database logs which you are trying to connect.
3. Environment details like OS and database version.