edb_audit vs pgaudit
I have a question on edb_audit. We need to apply object level auditing in EPAS, as in pgaudit. But as far as I know we can not implement this using edb_audit. On the other hand I could not find a way to append pgaudit over EPAS. Is there a practical way for this need? Or is there any plan for such a feature for future edb_audit versions?
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: edb_audit vs pgaudit
Before answering to your questions regarding object level auditing in EPAS and appending pgaudit over EPAS we would like to know a few more details i.e.:
1. What is your current pgaduit settings?
2. An example of a desired pgaudit log output and its respective SQL statement/s.