Just getting started..
I'm just getting started in postgresql. Is there a good place to go for basic concept review? Even just a one-pager is a good start for a general overview.
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: Just getting started..
You can start by going through the following resources::
2. Couple of videos about architecture and administration on youtube::
3. Free online training::
3. And tons of blogs from Robert and other contributors.
If you are looking for something very specific just let us know and we might be able to help you or point you to the right resource.