PEM SERVER ISSUE.
We have issue in PEM Server.DR server information not shown inside PEM client.(PEM Version: 7.3.0 - RHEL 7.6 (Maipo))..
10.1.0.90 -Master(Node 1) -Sync in PEM
10.1.0.91 -Slave(Node 2) -Sync in PEM
10.1.0.92 -Witness(Node 3) -Sync in PEM
10.11.11.11 -DR(Not in Node) -Sync in PEM
10.1.0.90 -Slave -Sync in PEM
10.1.0.91 -Master -Sync in PEM
10.1.0.92 -Witness -Sync in PEM
10.11.11.11 -DR -Not Sync in PEM. ----After failover we rebuilded the DR and Synced to new master
- But pem services/agent is ruuning in DR side Also.
- So please let me know whats the issue.And advice to how to do that and need again pem monitored to DR.
- And one more thing,some default alert it not show we cant find anything inside the pem..
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: PEM SERVER ISSUE.
Could you please share the pem worker logs from the pem server and DR server to investigate further to resolve this issue.
Mean while could you please drop the DR database from the PEM client and create it again and bound the appropriate pem agent and see wether you are able to see the DR details in the PEM client dashboard.