Migration toolkit error
We are testing data mogration from Oracle12c release 1 to EPAS 10 but getting below error when running migtation toolkit build 53
Connecting with source Oracle database server...
MTK-11009: Error Connecting Database "Oracle"
DB-17002: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: Connection reset
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
I have copied the ojdbc7.jar driver at $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext on EPAS machine.
Effective March 31st, we will no longer engage on PostgresRocks.
How to engage with us further?
- Thought Leadership: EDB Blogs
- Tips and Tricks: Postgres Tutorials
- Customer Support: Create a Case Please note: Only customers with an active EDB support subscription and support portal authorization can create support ticket
- Engage on Stackoverflow While engaging on Stackoverflow tag the question with EDB or EnterpriseDB.
Re: Migration toolkit error
The error you are facing seems to be due to the network issue and MTK is unable to connect to Oracle DB.
Check the firewall and network between the Oracle and EPAS server and try increasing the timeout value at Oracle end.
Try connecting from the EPAS server to the Oracle database from the command prompt.
Also, could you please share the below details :
1) Exact command used by you for the mtk
2) toolkit.properties file
3) MTK logs