cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install PEM

Adventurer

Install PEM

Hi all,

I'm on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.6, i've configured the rmp repository, it work

But i'm at the step where i need to launch the script 'configure-pem-server.sh', i don't know what to choose for the type of installation.

I've the client and server edb-as-11 on this machine and i would use the pem client on windows with the web browser.

It's possbile ? If yes what is the configuration for the script ?

Thx and best regards

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
EDB Team Member

Re: Install PEM

Hello,

Hope you are doing good. 

About "configure-pem-server.sh" script, This automates the configuration process i.e links PEM application and Database.

when you run script, Please select option "Web Services and Database" for installing web services and Database in same host,

Or You can select individually (Web Services or Database ) to install Web services and Database resides on Different hosts.

About your Statement "I've the client and server edb-as-11 on this machine and i would use the pem client on windows with the web browser."

yes, you can download and install pem client software on windows to manage pem server.

For more details please refer, PEM configuration Document.

https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/edb-postgres-enterprise-manager/installation-getting-started...

Hope this helps,

Regards
Siva.